An independent counselling service helping individuals, families and the UK’s leading primary schools improve mental health and emotional well-being.
Counselling | First and foremost a counselling service for children, individuals, parents and families who need support to get through difficult times.
Social and Emotional Learning in Primary Schools | Using The RULER Approach to develop the emotional wellbeing of whole school communities such as Knightsbridge School, DUCKS, Corpus Christi Primary School, All Saints Primary School, Beeston Hall and York House amongst many others.
Parenting Talks | Online presentations for schools focused on mental health and emotional wellbeing for the whole family.
Mindfulness for Beginners - short four week course.
The goal is to promote an open acceptance of emotional and mental health and to find ways to practice emotional intelligence skills to enhance the everyday. Prevention is better than cure, now more than ever.
Some feedback from staff following training in different schools this Autumn September 2021
- Thank you so much for this morning's training. Very interesting and thought-provoking.
- A very enjoyable session, really good to talk to colleagues and to share our feelings with them.
- Lulu! You were inspiring and I'm looking forward to using all the great techniques at school and at home too!
- A very good interactive session, even though some of the tasks were quite challenging it was clear to see the benefit at the end of the session.
- I found everything very beneficial!
- The training has really helped us to create a calm and positive environment where we can develop a culture of openness.
- This training will help us to foster an environment of empathy and kindness within the staff community which will in turn have a healthy affect on the children.
- Lulu-you have a lovely, gentle and inclusive style.
- WOW! That was a great way to start the school year, I now feel as if I have a better understanding of how we all feel as a staff and how we want to try to work together as a team.
"It really works talking things out! Yay! I want to tell the world!"
"I really valued my sessions with Lulu. I had begun to feel overwhelmed and exhausted by the ongoing issues we were experiencing with our children's bedtime habits and self motivation. Lulu is a fantastically calm, warm and non-judgemental person to talk to and used a really useful collaborative approach.
“ Lulu helped me come up with some solutions that were easy to implement and I quickly began to see a positive change in the children's behaviour. Working with Lulu has made me feel more confident as a parent."
"I talk to Lulu when I need to gain perspective. We've been talking on and off now for a while. I find it very helpful to have someone to turn to when I need to talk things out."